Thursday, January 31, 2008

February Featured Scrapper!!

We are SO PLEASED to have the talented Melody Z. as our Featured Scrapper for February!!! Read a little about the talented Melody and be sure to Congratulate her!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi ~ I’m Melody Zahara and live here in Canada on Vancouver Island, BC. I’m married to my best friend Monte, have 2 wonderful daughters (Juanita and Mel Jr.), two fabulous grandkids (Hayley and Tavis) and a great son-in-law (Derek), whom are all the main focus of my scrap booking. I’ve been scrappin for about 3 ½ years now..and yep..I’m *totally addicted*. I scrapbook to preserve our memories and as an outlet of energy and creativeness (and sometimes just to relieve stress). I love to try new techniques and am not afraid to step out of the box. I love freestyle, shabby chick, white space los and WUV cutting with my xacto knife. I especially love flowerz and dimension on my los. I love challenges, snappin pics and editing. Outside of scrappin, I spend time with the family, snappin those pics, drawing, painting with watercolors, cross-stitching and love the outdoors ~ camping and sitting by the fire. I’m learning to play the guitar and love to cook. Scrapbooking has become a part of my daily living, from snappin those pics to creating los to thinking of those creations and sometimes even going to bed dreaming of that next lo.






















CONGRATS MELODY!!!! Be sure to stop by the M2R forum to congratulate her! :-)

No comments: