Tuesday, January 8, 2008

January Featured Scrapper!

Congrats to Laura! She is our featured scrapper for the month of January!! :-)

Hi, my name is Laura, and I live near Atlanta, Georgia with my dog, Lila, and cat, Sampson. My pets are two of my favorite scrapping subjects. The other star of my pages is my 2-year-old niece who is the cutest and smartest kiddo ever! I’ve been scrapping since the fall of 2005, but have been an “artsy craftsy” person since childhood, always making a mess with some kind of project or creation. These days I would describe my scrapping style as Simple (in a Stacy Julian sort of way being my goal), Real and Well Journaled. I think it’s so important that scrapbook pages really tell our stories as well as show off the latest product. My day job is as an art therapist, so I love to inspire others to use art materials, including scrapbooking, to express themselves. I’m so excited to be the Featured Scrapper and can’t wait to continue to get to know all the members of our community better!

No comments: