Monday, July 2, 2007

50% OFF SALE

Huge 50% OFF Sale Online at Moments 2 Remember:

July 2 -4th

http://www.moments-2-remember.com/store/default.asp

Let's Celebrate the 4th of July!!

50% off everything online....

NOTE: (actual shipping applies) What this means: 50% is off the regular retail price (not sale prices) and ACTUAL shipping costs. Disregard the $4.95 flat rate shipping. Everything will go at priority, and I will let you know the actual shipping costs after I pack your goodies. PLEASE DO NOT PAY until I pack and weigh your order. I will E-MAIL you a total. **I may run out of something before I have a chance to manually take it off line, so PLEASE bear with me on that. I will let you know if I am out and you can either choose something else, or not. If you want me to choose FOR YOU, just note it in the comment box during check out. Hope this is all clear!

1. Go Shopping
2. I will pull orders in the order recieved
3. I will let you know the new total (after taking 50% off) and adding on actual shipping
4. Paypal me!
5. Order will be shipped asap!

THANK YOU! PLEASE PASS THE WORD ON THIS FABULOUS SALE to your scrappy friends!

No comments: